Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, March 31, 2016

First E-mail

Bracken's first e-mail from the MTC:
Last Friday March 25, 2016:

Hi Mom!!
How are things?

Elder Bracken Deryl Snyder
APR13  OR-EUGE
2005 N 900 E Unit  57
Provo UT 84602

That is my MTC mailing address. Today has been awesome, we went to the temple today, and had a blast. My companion, Elder Hoskins, is super awesome and we are having a great time!!
Elder Hoskins and I were asked to be zone leaders starting on sunday, and we have no idea what is going on sometimes!! The classes are super good, but we stayed in one room for like 7 hours yesterday so you could imagine how jet-lagged Elder Snyder was doing during that ordeal! HAHAHA
I hope everything is going well, and if you would like to send my emails out as a blast email, that is fine. I'll let you know if I want something to be kept private P-Day is fridays for us at the MTC, so I can email sometime on fridays.
I love you so much, and remind daddy to email me too :)
Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment