Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, April 18, 2016

First Companion in the Mission Field


Hey Mom and everyone!
The mission field is great! I am loving it!
My area is in the Eugene 5th ward, so I get to be trained in the Eugene area!! I'm super excited!
I have one crazy experience. Last night at 9:15, me and my companion are walking out of the church building after some training on the computer I had to do, and we see this lady smoking, sitting on the curb in the church parking lot. I said to my companion, we should talk to her. We ended up giving her a book of mormon, committing her to baptism and are working on setting up another meeting with her. It was crazy because we were trying all week to give out a book of mormon, and all of a sudden, this lady practically was begging for one.

Other than that, everything is okay. I am well fed by members, have plenty of food in the fridge at home, and have a bed to sleep on. I have a stronger testimony of the atonement, and of how inspired church and priesthood leaders are. I hope that everyone has a great week!!
Love,
Elder Snyder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment