Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Friday, April 8, 2016

Last time e-mailing from the MTC...next stop the Mission field!



Ice Cream after Priesthood Session of Conference. Looks like it's from BYU Creamery! Woohoo!!




Temple Trip. What a beautiful day! Glad the weather is nice for our Florida Boy! 
Hey Mom and Everyone!!
It sounds like you all had a fun week!! and I really appreciate all the consideration from the people back home... it means a lot :)
my week was pretty great. I had lots of learning experiences, mainly love. If everyone in the church prayed as hard as the missionaries do to have charity to everyone they meet, I have a feeling we'd have people begging to join the church. It is hard to see people like God sees them. I pray a lot for that love and perspective for people, it is definitely something I have seen an improvement from since I got here, but I still have a lot to learn.
Conference was amazing!!! Hollands talk was so good!! and Elise, as you re-read the talks, look for the talks about missionary work. super amazing!
I am super excited to get out of here!! I report to the travel office at 6:20 am on wednesday the 13th. My flight is at 11:00 or so and I land around 12:30 ish. my preliminary travel stuff is in the residence hall, and I'm already here emailing so I won't make my companion come with me to go get it.
Oh my goodness. The weather here is so nice right now. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt today and it is so awesome. Spring looks different here than in Florida, mainly because things in Florida are already alive!! hahahaha
The classes are going well, and I am really soaking it all in. it's amazing the progress in these few weeks, and I know it's because God is really helping me out.
I know that Christ is our Savior, I know He lives. He has been helping me to become better and I know this is where He wants me to be. I am so thankful for all you guys and can't wait to call you on Wednesday mom!!!
Elder Snyder

1 comment:

  1. Love that boy! What a great testimony he has.

    ReplyDelete