Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 9, 2016

This Missionary Likes to Eat!


This place must be good. Bracken said he frequents this yummy burrito place. He e-mails about it and he told us yesterday when he Skyped with us. He's making me hungry for good Mexican food. Something that is seriously lacking in Orlando! 

Weekly E-mail: 
Hey!
I am doing alright!
We are going to go to play some sports at the stake center here, so it'll be super fun.
This week, not much happened, except we had 7 investigators at church!!!! I was so excited!! A part member family came and they brought all their kids and it was so cool! We're going to meet with them on Wednesday and teach them. I'm so excited!!

It was so good to skype home yesterday. It really was uplifting to see you all :)

I don't have any really super funny stories to tell, except we found out that the mission president had accidentally blocked our phone number!! We got a new phone out of it, so that is good.

We had some burritos on May 5th, it was super awesome.

I got a bike rack for my bike, found it at the apartment!! It's super awesome! I'm thinking about getting a bag for it, a place near our house has them for a pretty good price so I'm pretty excited about that.

I hope everything goes well, and thank all who are praying and thinking about me, it means a lot to me :)

Love,
Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment