Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Bracken responded a lot of my email. I talked about our Youth Conference we just had, Seminary Graduation and how excited Kyle was to get on his mission and the Orlando Shooting. I also asked him what he wanted me to slip in his 4th of July package...I should have known he wanted cheezits and oreos!
Enjoy everyone. Love you all!

Hey Mom!

I bet! That sounds like so much fun! I love Elise, she is so awesome! Future Sister Missionary? I think so! Hahaha :)

I know Kyle will do well on his mission. He will love it.

I'm glad youth conference was awesome! I wish I could've gone!! Hahaha!

I've heard, it is super sad. I was sad to hear that something like that could happen :( I hope that victims are okay, and recover soon.

My week was super slow! We tracted and tracted, but no one wants to talk to us. We did have interviews with president on Thursday, it was super awesome!

The weather here has been great! Super cool and the allergies have calmed down a little bit, so I'm pretty happy! Hahaha
I've learned so much this week, about how the scriptures apply in our lives. The more we read, and focus on the messages of the words of the scriptures, the more we feel the spirit in our life. I am so thankful for the scriptures in my life, and being able to turn to them in times of need.

4th of July packages.... Hmmm, I like cheezeits, Oreos, just some good snacks! Hahaha!! Oh, the insurance card!

Love you!
Elder Snyder

First time eating Panda since he quit in March :)

Elder Snyder with Elder Knell and Elder Cook 

No comments:

Post a Comment