Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

4 Months Out!

Hey Mom!
It sounds like you're having a great week! I'm so sad to hear the Holtoms are moving!! They were such good friends! Hopefully Elise will stay in contact with them!
We did have a good week! We had a few member present lessons and found 3 new investigators! Hopefully we can have more people that want to talk about the gospel! 
I'm glad dad made it home safe! It is always a little scary with him traveling abroad.

Good to hear that Grandma is doing better, I have been worried about her. Nothing too exciting happened this week, other than blackberries are in season!! We have picked so many of them just walking around! We made blackberry pancakes for breakfast on Sunday. It was so good! They are such a great snack while walking around as well. Oh, we had dinner at the Becks last nigh, and they fed us Hawaiian Haystacks!! It was so good! The last time I remember having those were at Jason's 16th birthday party! Ahhahaha

I have been thinking about how fast the time has been flying. I've been out for over 4 months now, but it feels like I just got here! I have decided that I want to make every moment count. I know the Lord will help me as I put forth all my efforts.

I have also been thinking about forgiveness. In Elders Quorum, we discussed a conference talk called The Healing Ointment of Forgiveness By Elder Kevin R. Duncan. It made me think about how forgiveness can lead to such peace in life. No wonder God directs us forgive because it feels amazing to forgive!

I love you!
Elder Snyder


I gave Bracken a hard time about just sending me a picture of his hand and only blackberries so he sent me a quick selfie with his zone leader. :) I love and miss that boy's smile! 


No comments:

Post a Comment