Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Transferred to Florence, Oregon

Hey Mom!
It sounds like you've had a crazy week! It sounds like it's been tons of fun though!!

I have some great news, I'm on the coast now!! I got transferred to Florence, it is a smaller town strait west of Eugene. The weather here is AMAZING!!! It is in the 60s for the high here! Not to mention I'm in a full car area! My new companion is Elder Scott. He is from Wyoming and he goes home after this transfer so I'm his last companion.

Other than that, I'm doing alright. Elder Cook and I went and took pictures on Saturday and the went to lunch at a place that serves really good fish and chips for super cheap.

Anything in a package.... A GPS would be nice but I was going to wait until Christmas to ask for one. Maybe if you spent money out of my account to update the one we have and send that to me? If not, that's okay.

I'm trying to not eat junk food, but if you would like to send granola bars or crackers I would love that.

I am actually thinking about sending a package home. I have gathered a rather large number of tshirts from the different services we've done so I'll send those off to ya. I also have an extra bedsheets set that I'd like to have when I get home so I'll send that home as well.

Well, I don't have much else going on at the moment, transfers are pretty crazy! I'll let you know how great Florence is next week!
Love you!! Elder Snyder






No comments:

Post a Comment