Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, September 12, 2016

P-Day equals Playtime on the Oregon Coast

Hey Momma!
A Niece!! Man! That's so exciting!! Hands down, I'm gunna be the favorite uncle... This is so exciting! (I told him about Jason and Nicole expecting a baby girl)
I'm glad you had a good week, and I'm sorry to hear about not loving Biology... That wasn't my favorite class to take either. (Pretty much the worst class EVER! I would rather take Stats or Math again than this class)
My week has been alright!  We had a few exchanges so it made the week go by fast.
My investigators are doing alright for the two that we have. One is a 9 year old who is on date for the 24th or so to be baptized, so I'm super excited! 
Today has been fun! Our Ward Mission Leader, Bobby and his wife took us and the Reedsport elders out to some super amazing sites. We went to Thor's well, a place that Bobby calls "the hole" and up to a sweet old submarine look out. It was tons of fun!
This week should go by pretty quickly. We got zone conference on Wednesday, and that is usually 8hours long, and it is down in Coosbay, which is 50 miles away. (Those pictures make me miss Oregon a lot. I hope to visit again someday)
Anyway, love ya!
Elder Snyder

Almost forgot....
There is an amazing scripture I found this week, and it says "for with God nothing shall be impossible" (Luke 1:37)
I really love this scripture, as it was an answer to my prayers. I know with all my heart that it is through God, we can overcome all things. Whether it be physical, mental, spiritual, it is all possible to get through through God. I know that because He has helped me get through so much already.

video
Thor's Well

video
"The Hole"











No comments:

Post a Comment