Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Saturday, November 12, 2016

October 24th

Hi Mom!
It sounds like you have had a busy week!
That sounds so cool! I bet your bathroom will look really nice when it
is all finished up! That also sounds like you're going to have a good
time with your friends from High School! That'll be super awesome I
bet!
The weather this week has been actually pretty nice. On Saturday it
was sunny and cool, about 62 for the high, but it is cold and raining
again today, so I'm not too excited for that. Other than that nothing
much has happened this week. We did go on a couple exchanges, and it
was pretty fun for the most part except for reuse a lot of miles
during the exchanges so we're gonna be walking quite a bit this week.
I am super excited for Halloween. It is on Monday which means I will
be doing PDayuntil 5 o'clock and then we will have to go inside by 6
o'clock so we're not going to do very much. I also bought myself a
pumpkin so I'll be carving a pumpkin then as well.
This week we found two new investigators which is super sweet we are
hoping that as this week goes on the will be able to find some more
people to teach so we don't have to do as much finding.
Healthwise I'm feeling a lot better this week. I've been taking those
vitamin C supplements and exercising more often and I feel like I've
gotten out of the cold that I got myself into so that is really good.
I hope that I can stay healthy for the rest of my mission because
being sick as a missionary is literally the worst.
Instead of writing a super long email I made a couple videos this week
because I was bored. One of the videos you'll see the clock on the
wall it's broken so the time on the clock is always the same no matter
what day it is.
I love you all and I hope you have a good week,
Elder Snyder


That boy likes to eat! 



video
Lunch hour break 

video
Update

video
7 months down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment