Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, December 1, 2016

November 28, 2016

Hi Momma! 
Thanks for the video! It made my day :) tell Elise that song was hilarious. Sorry, I'm not posting that...Elise would kill me! 
That is an awesome idea! I'm so glad Elise is doing well! It looks like everyone was grateful for a lot of things! (I told Bracken about Elise's activity she came up with on Sunday night. She did a web of gratitude. The kids had to throw the yarn and say something they were grateful for. It was so amazing to hear the youth talk about the Savior, their family and friends.) 


That's awesome! We were with a future missionary that day too! He is going to Ecuador for his mission in January, and we did what was called a "mini mission" where he spent 3 days with us, lived the mission rules, and was a missionary for three days. It was tons of fun!
The new church video should've came out this week! We've been sharing it with everybody. It is seriously the best video the church has ever come out with. If you haven't seen it yet you should definitely watch it. It is called Light the World.
Thanksgiving was absolutely amazing!! We ate a ton of food and are stuffed to the brim. Before Thanksgiving dinner we had district meeting, and afterward we went out tracting for one hour. While tracting we got yelled at by an old guy who said "what day is it?!?" And we said Thanksgiving! He then asked "what do we do on thanksgiving?" And my comp said "we give thanks!" He didn't like that.
We had a ton of lessons!! We taught 19 of them! It was crazy! We didn't find too many investigators though.
I am loving Grants Pass. Gosh it is super cold here though. I'm freezing!! On Sunday morning we walked outside and there was ice on our windshield. I guess there's a first sight for everything! It took forever for the window to defrost because we didn't have an ice scraper. It's a good thing that I brought my heavy coat because it is always super cold here.
Elder Johnson and I are still doing very well. We are having a really fun time here in Grants Pass, there are lots of people to go and see. I'm really excited to keep teaching and find people to teach!
Funny story from Thanksgiving, I sat next to a three-year-old who just talked my ear off. He told me lots of stories about random things that I didn't really understand but it was really a good time. I don't think he remembers who I am because I saw him again on Sunday but it's OK because he's told me his whole life story as far as he could remember.
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I just want to say I'm so thankful for you. I'm so thankful that I am able to be in our family and have the friends I have. I can't wait to see you on Christmas! That is coming around the corner fast!
Thanks for everything! Elder Snyder


video
I guess we need to get a Cars display for our Christmas decor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment