Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

P-Day After Christmas

Hey Mom!
It was so good to see you yesterday!
This makes this email hard, because I don't know what to write. I guess that I will just tell you what happened after I Skyped ya!
We went to the Haacks for dinner, it was so awesome! They got other people in the other wards to give us each a stocking of goodies, then we ate an amazing dinner! We then played a game with them! It was so fun! They then had us pose with the Martinelli! It was hilarious!!
After that, they gave us some elf shoes!! They are so comfortable! I can't believe it how comfortable they are! We can only wear them inside, so they are now my apartment shoes 
After that, we went to the church and hung out with the other missionaries. It was a good time!
This week is looking to be a busy week! I'm so excited to be working here in Grants Pass! This town kinda reminds me of those small towns up in North Carolina that we would go to. I can see why returned missionaries would want to come back here or Florence.
It is awesome to hear from ya! It sounds like you had a fun day too!
Anyway, I love ya! It was good to see everyone! Next call will come up quickly!
Have a good week! 
Elder Snyder

No comments:

Post a Comment