Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I miss this kid and his piano playing!

No sorry, I was about to start typing then we decided to play a game of basketball and I accidentally hit send instead of save.... (Bracken sent me a blank e-mail at first and I was like hello? is this it?)
My week has been awesome! We had interviews with president Russell, and they were fantastic!
We talked a lot about the Plan of Salvation, which is really key to our eternal progression. It was really enlightening. I am super happy that I have the mission president I do. It is super awesome.
We also had stake conference! It was so amazing! Our mission president and his wife came in and spoke Saturday night. It was amazing!
We had a few investigators come on Sunday to that session! It was so great! I enjoyed having great speakers there as well.
Other than that we had a rainy week. The sun is poking out today, but it is super windy and isolated showers. It's crazy!!
Let's see, nothing else really happened this week. We got a referral this week, and they look super solid. We shall see though!
I was thinking more about faith this week, and I was again lead to Ether 12:6
"6 And now, I, Moroni, would speak somewhat concerning these things; I would show unto the world that faith is things which are hoped for and not seen; wherefore, dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith."
As we are using our faith, we will not get our witness until after the trial. Got will always pull through, and if we're not getting an answer, it is coming.
I love you all! I hope you have a great week!
I'm glad you got my letter mom :)
Elder Snyder


Grants Pass Zone


Bracken playing the piano. Funny thing, Deryl and I were just asking each other if Bracken was getting in some piano time. Very cool to get this video and we didn't even ask him! Funny how that works sometimes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment