Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, February 13, 2017

Oregon Sunshine makes this Florida Boy Happy

Hey Mom!
I'm glad that your week went well! Tell Elise I said that I know she did amazing with her piano thing! Can you believe she is almost 14?? That's crazy!
I heard that Hayden came home yesterday! There is a member in the Redwood Ward who's son went to the same mission as Kyle Griffitts and they were super good friends so she is in touch with them.
I'm sorry you didn't get the job at JetBlue, but I think that it will be good in the long run. If you haven't already, watched the Mormon message "the will of God.'" It is a really good one that I think will help you.
Let's see, this week has been great! We went and saw a bunch of people. We had a pretty great week. Today is Elder Chiu's birthday so we will go do something fun today for him.
I got a bit sick this week, but I'm feeling a lot better today. Took some DayQuil and Nyquil and just lots of OJ and I'm feeling better! It must have just been a quick cold or something.
Let's see, it was a sunny weekend!! We didn't have any rain! It made me so happy! But this next week it will start raining again, so that stinks.
I have been thinking about the Atonement a lot this week. I know that the Atonement is super important. Christ went through the Atonement to help us. We learn in Isaiah 53

3 "He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."

Christ went through all of this to heal us. He knows what we go through, and he wants to heal us. I know that as we learn of him and follow his commandments, we can be healed.

I love you mom!
Elder Snyder

Lovin the sunshine

Happy Birthday Elder Chiu


No comments:

Post a Comment