Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Sushi Anyone?

 Hi momma!
It sounds like you've had a wonderful week! The bike tires have been slow getting to the Haacks, but they said they'd let me know as soon as it gets to them thank dad for getting those to me!
I really did have a good birthday! I enjoyed the gifts as well :) thanks for the shirts and stuff!

That baby Olivia sure is cute! I think you should teach that child to call you and dad Oma and Opa, that would be so awesome! I really think it would be cool.

This week has been awesome! We're doing a weight loss thing as a zone, and I've already dropped 5 lbs! It's crazy!

We found 3 new investigators and have a lot planned for the week to come! I'm super excited to be here again in Grants Pass with Elder Chiu! As it turns out, his birthday is on the 13th this month! It is super awesome! We are teaching like crazy! On Saturday we had so many appointments we were running around like crazy! Hahahaha!

Oh, we also went to an all you can eat buffet! It was great! I have such a pull to sushi now, dad would be proud! ðŸ˜‚😂

This week, I was thinking about a question Jesus asks Peter after he goes fishing with his other apostles. Jesus says in John 21

"15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs."

What do we have that is holding us back from growing closer to Christ? What do we have that we love more than Him? I was pondering that this week and I am striving to eliminate those things and show Christ that I love him over all.

Anyway, I got a couple pictures from this week!
Here is Elder Chiu and I on the one sunny day

Here are the Elders on my birthday:)

Much love!
Elder Snyder

Bracken's new niece Olivia. I'll add her on Bracken's blog so he can see how much she changes. She will be one years old when he is finished with his mission. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment