Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Monday, March 27, 2017

Hey Mom!
I don't have much to say, other than the church is true. I'm glad that you've been able to go and have fun! I'm so sad the gators lost! I was hoping for them and the ducks to play, but oh well. I hope the gamecocks make it and beat them!
I don't have any new pictures, but I have one of a meal elder Adams and I made! Fried chicken and waffles. It was good! But now we're out of chicken 😂
Anyway, love you!
Elder Snyder


The Brackenator is a pretty good cook!

I asked Bracken if he could hang out with the other missionaries in his zone and this was his reply:
Heck no mom, were out here in isolation! We're not allowed to do
anything with the zone. We drive in for district meeting and to shop
at Target or Walmart, then drive back. We can't stay for Zone lunch or
anything. 
We got permission to email and do laundry at our Branch President's
house, so we do that.
Love ya!
I was pretty teary and missing Bracken especially on Sunday when his oldest brother Jason and his wife Nicole blessed their new baby Olivia. It was really hard to be there without him. To say he was missed was an understatement. I know Bracken is excited to meet his new niece in person next year! What a reunion that will be. I am comforted in the knowledge that families are forever and even as we die our families are waiting for us on the other side. What a blessing it is to know we will all be resurrected one day and live together forever because of the sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ made for us. This knowledge is what Bracken is sharing when he spreads the Gospel and it brings me comfort daily. My friend Kathy Strong gave me a beautiful wooden plaque for Christmas and perfectly states what Bracken is doing: 




No comments:

Post a Comment