Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shout out to Sister Haack!!

Sister Haack from Grants Pass was my lifeline to Bracken these last few months! We got in touch with each other as her son Joshua was the one Bracken did that mini mission with back a few months ago. Marci always text me pictures of him when she had him over for dinner and whenever she ran into him. She let me send his birthday package to her house so Bracken didn't have to wait for it as well as his new bike tires but most importantly she loved him!! She sent these pictures to me this week. :) Thank you Marci, you truly are an angel on this earth and I hope people look after your son as you looked out for my son.

This Florida boy LOVES the sun!! 

Sister Haack brought them each their favorite cereal


Bracken baked the Haack's a cake to say goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment