Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 3, 2017

Hey Mom,
Conference was amazing! I loved all the talks! I don't have any particular favorites this time or as of yet, but I love all the talks about love and acceptance for all. Especially since a lot of people think that we don't love and accept all.

This week was long and I don't remember much of it. I remember that we had a few lessons set up, so that was good. We went out and were contacting farmers and stuff like that. We also are trying to show all the people of Oakridge the new Easter video. It is pretty cool, if you haven't seen #princeofpeace, definitely recommend it. It is super great!

We also stopped at a reservoir close to town and took some pictures, so I'll attach them. We also went to town of Friday for district meeting. We went shopping and that was good. If you could, some target or Walmart gift cards would be awesome to help with shopping. We have to eat at the apartment every day because nobody can feed us that often. I did send him monies in his Easter package :) 

I'm so sorry to hear about grandpa Dahl... I hope that he hangs in there until after the mission. If something happens, please call President Russell so that he can tell me. I definitely will be praying from them. I can't help but think of the glorious plan of salvation. Death is but step in the journey back to our heavenly father. As we know "as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive."

I know that this is true. When we are done with this life, we shall see each other again. 

I love you! I'm praying for you!
Elder Snyder 



Wet Elders!

They endure it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment