Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, May 22, 2017

May 15, 2017

Hi mommy :)
First off, I think I was way to excited to talk with you, that I forgot to mention telling you Happy Mother's Day!! Thank you for what you do as my mom. It is just so amazing to me what you have done for us kids. Thank you a million.
That baby olivia sure is cute!! I can't wait to hold her!! She'll be so fun to play with!! I'm so grateful to be an uncle!! 
I know!! Time will fly by so quickly. It has, and I can't wait to see what the next few months have in store!!
I'm so happy to hear that! Wouldn't it be crazy is Zachary got sent to the OEM and we were comps?? I'd freak out! 😂 I hope the paperwork goes through quickly!! (Bracken's Friend Zachary is submitting his papers to go on a mission).
I'm glad that you got to teach seminary!! Is sister Correa getting released after this year? She was a great teacher. As great as you'll be I'm sure:) how are the Correas doing? 
I don't have much else to say... I hate when skype day is the day before pday, because I can't think of anything else to tell you. I did take some pictures for you though!






video
Pretty rickety looking bridge...maybe this should have waited til after he got back home! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment