Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 8, 2017

Hi Mom!

No, we didn't teach 100 lessons.... we taught 25 (which is a lot) but we did put a second person on date!! He came to church (his name is chuck) he came to church to find us and tell us he's going to get baptized with Dan (our other on date). Their date is September 2nd, but we're working on moving that forward. But that was such a miracle!! We were looking for someone to accept a baptism date, and Chuck told us he is going to be baptized.

I'm sorry you're pre diabetic... it's a life changer for sure. But all things are done in the wisdom of Him who knows best :) I know that everything will work out for ya :) at least you know how to start feeling better :)

Yes, 3:30 my time. We will be skyping and it will be great.  I'm so excited!! Only one more skype after Sunday! Crazy!! The mission is going by way to quickly!!

I'm glad Elise got her cast off!! That should be good! Hopefully she'll be feeling 100% soon!! Does she have to wear a sling? If so, that would stink!! But better than a cast I guess!! 

My week was pretty good. We did a lot of Tracting out in the boonies, but nothing really came of it. We did have a great time on Thursday night though. A huge thunderstorm came through, so I got some pictures of that. Also, for breakfast on Wednesday we went to a members house. They have some goats and sheep there, so we were trying to get the sheep to talk to us. It was a great time!

I also want to share one of my favorite scriptures. I've shared it before, but I have definitely learned a lot from it.

It is Ether 12:27 
"27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

We all have weaknesses. They are sent from God. He gives us weakness so that we can learn.
As we come to Christ, he can turn our weaknesses into strengths. Isn't that amazing? I've come to learn that for myself. Christ really can help us over come all.

I love you!! Thanks for everything!
Elder Snyder 




video
They crack me up! Goes to show you they are still kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment