Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Monday, June 12, 2017

Hey Mom!
I'm doing so well! I did have a good week with Elder Atkinson!! He a
such a great missionary.  So happy that God has sent me another great
missionary companion.

Troy is doing well. We actually went over and gave him a blessing this
week. The spirit was so strong during that blessing. I've never been
part of a blessing that was as powerful as that. After the blessing,
he came up to us and gave each of us a hug and wept. I was humbled to
know that we, Elder Atkinson and I, were able to be tools in our
Heavenly Father’s hand. I know that the Holy Ghost was there. I thank
God often for the opportunity I have to serve these beautiful
people.

I had another experience. As part of being a district leader, I get
the wonderful chance to prepare District Meeting every week. For the
last segment, I had prepared a talk on Moroni 7:41-48. When I came
time to teach this segment, I felt impressed that I needed to change
my plans for a bit. I decided that we needed to read the section
verse by verse, and then pause between each verse to let anyone
comment as they please. The missionaries took this seriously and the
spirit filled the room with glorious comments and stories. I know for
sure that the Holy Ghost was guiding our conversation.

That's about it this week. We've been working with Chuck and Dan more
this week. They are still on track for the 24th of this month. I'm
pretty excited for them.

I only have one picture this week.... the weather has been cold and
horrible so no real chance for cool pictures...

Love you mom! I'm glad girls camp was great!!

Elder Snyder



No comments:

Post a Comment