Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Thursday, July 6, 2017

President and Sister Russell

The time came for Bracken's mission president and his wife to be finished with their mission. He and his wife served for three years! They truly loved and cared for each missionary and I could feel the love they had for my son. Each week President Russell sends a letter to all the missionaries in his care and he included us as parents. I loved reading his e-mail as it made me feel closer to my son. I am going to miss President and Sister Russell. They did an outstanding job!
President and Sister Russell kept a blog. See if you can find Bracken. :)
http://oemrussell.blogspot.com/

I sent a little thank you note to them and this was their response: 
Dear Sister Snyder,
Thank you for the lovely letter.  We absolutely love your son! He's extremely kind hearted and when we're around him we feel of the love he has for the Savior.  You have raised a fine young man.
Our mission has definitely been one of the most wonderful parts of our lives and we will take the love we have for these precious missionaries home with us.
Best wishes,
Sister Russell



No comments:

Post a Comment