Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

President and Sister Russell's Homecoming, West Jordan, Utah

Elise and I were in Salt Lake City on Sunday, July 8th and found out President and Sister Russell had their homecoming address at their home congregation in West Jordan, Utah. Elise and I decided to attend. We were able to speak with them personally and they just raved about Bracken. It was so amazing to be close to someone that just saw Bracken. They both did an amazing job on their talks and I loved listening to their stories about their service. I am so thankful for the people who put aside their own lives and serve. They do it without pay and even pay for the monthly expenses out of their own pocket just as we are for Bracken. I will miss these wonderful people who looked out for my son this last year and 3 months!!

Bracken's Springfield Zone with President and Sister Russell. They love these missionaries!!

Last picture of Bracken on Sister Russell's blog. She did an amazing job taking pictures of all the missionaries. As a mom I LOVED this!!



No comments:

Post a Comment