Called to Serve

Called to Serve

Friday, August 11, 2017

Another Week Down!

Hi Mom

I'm glad that Elise stuck with the band. I'm sure she's going to love it.

That's funny about them trying to recruit Elise to ROTC 😂 I tried to

tell Elise to do it, but she said no 😂


I'm doing alright. I don't have much to report on this week, it's been
a rough one. My companion hurt his back pretty good, and he has a
doctor visit this Wednesday. I got sick for a couple days with food
poisoning. It was not fun, but I'm feeling better now. It was hard
because I was stuck in our apartment, when I really just want to be
out and talking with people.

We did have exchanges with our DL up in Medford. It was fun!! I was
with the DL's companion, who has only been out for 3 weeks. He's a
pro, excellent missionary. He'll probably be in leadership at some
point in his mission.

I was having a rough time on Sunday, and asked Elder Sivula to give me
a blessing. It really helped. To make things even better, we had a
thunderstorm roll through last night. It was so pretty. We were
driving and saw a rainbow, and I felt as if it was a sign from God
that things will get better.

Anyway, sorry for the short letter, but that's all I got. I love you!
I miss you too, coming up on 6 months to go. It's flying fast.


Elder Snyder

My new blanket!

video


No comments:

Post a Comment